Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vegan Paradise





I have discovered something amazing check out this menu green New American Vegetarian let me tell you  if I could eat here everyday I would. Sandwiches made with mock meat were you cannot tell the difference, beautiful rolls and buns used. Gluten free options and vegan mayo that tastes divine how can this be? I tell you from the outside this place doesn't look like much because it is in a strip mall but most restaurants are in strip malls here in AZ. On the inside is is like someones house just with many tables, one long communal table in the middle and about 2 sofas and 2 upholstered chairs with a table in the middle. The art on the walls is made from recycled material and there are some painted pictures hanging. I like the vibe folks that are young and old can be seen dining there. And the dessert are incredible, they have a long list of options for their Tsoynami's think vegan McFlury but oh so much better. My favorite to date is "Deez Hazelnuts" made with chocolate hazelnut brittle, chocolate and hazelnut syrups served with a wooden spoon so cute. Since I love to cook the only thing I can do is keep going here until I crack their recipes so that I can make them at home otherwise it is my fix at $13.65 for an entree and Tsoynami but I am glad to pay it.

No comments: