Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Check Please Arizona


Ok so my show finally aired we taped in back in December and I was so hyped on the day we taped, and then later that night I got worried that I bombed. Then I forgot about and and one day in February I got an email telling me that it would be on the air that night I was so excited however I would have to wait to watch it because Dre and I just cut off out cable and PBS 8 doesn't come in on our antenna which meant I had to wait for it to come show on the website.  I watched it the next day and I think I did a good job, my family and friends said I came across as myself, some said witty and flirty which is good.  So I can't complain because it was overall a blast!!!!! 
 loved this show when I lived in Chicago so much that I would Tivo it; so when I got the chance to be on it here in AZ I was elated. Check me out here I am all 3 clips:




No comments: